check out the procedure and let me know your comments.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 125 gms onions, chopped
- 20 gms ginger, chopped
- 20 gms garlic, chopped
- 125 gms tomatoes, chopped
- 350 gms jumbo prawns
- 85 gms pomegranate pearls, fresh
- 85 gms spring onions
- 4 gms garam masala
- salt, to taste
- 8 gms white pepper power
- 90 gms flour dough
- Heat a frying pan, add olive oil and saute the onions, ginger and garlic for 4 mins
- Add tomato and cook for further 4 mins
- Add Cleaned prawns and stir, add seasoning, cover and cook till prawns are half done
- Then add pomegranate seeds along with the juice if any
- Cook till prawns are 3/4th done, add spring onions and finish by sprinkling the garam masala
- Place the prawn mixture in an earthware pot.
- flatten a ball of wheat flour dough into a half-inch-thick disc large enough to cover the pot.
- Place this over the opening quite like a lid and seal the edges.
- Place pot in a pre-heated oven for 15 mins till the "lid" acquires a golden crust
- Remove the pot from oven and carefully slice of the dough lid.
- Spoon the prawn mixture on to a place and serve.