This is a delicious curry which can be cooked faster than fast food, when you want to go thru your cooking in a hurry gosht ki kadi is your curry.
- Mutton – 500gms
- Chilli Powder – 1tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Ginger/Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Bay leaves – 3-4 nos
- All Purpose Flour – 1tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1tsp
- Green Chillis – 3nos
- Onion (Chopped) – 1 small
- Curry Leaves – 4-5strands
- Oil –50 ml
- Tamarind Paste – 2 tablespoonful
- Salt – As per your taste
- Cinnamon Stick – 2inch long
1. Wash mutton and set it aside.
2. Heat oil in pan. Add cinnamon stick and chopped onion. Once the onion turns pink add mutton. Fry it for few mins.
3. Now add ginger/garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
4. Add little water and leave it on low flame till mutton gets tender. Now add bay leaves and curry leaves.
5. Add tamarind paste and 200ml water.In little water add all purpose flour,cumin powder,coriander powder and make it into a smooth paste.
6. When the water starts boiling in curry, add the above paste, stirring slowly. Boil it for 4-5mins till the curry turns into consistent soup.
7. Lastly, add garam masala powder.
Delicious Gosht Ki Kadi is ready to serve with hot rice.